Thursday, June 4, 2009

Finish the Sentence...

1. My ex.....is swathing alfalfa by Raymond right now.
2. Maybe I should.....be writing lists for Mom's wedding.
3. I love....my life. It might be hard sometimes, but it's perfect.
4. People would say that I.....am crazy and geeky...but they love me anyway!
5. I don't understand.....how some people raise their children or why others feel the need to grow up so quickly. I'm just fine taking all the time in the world.
6. When I wake up in the morning....I'm STARVING! Sleeping is such hard work.
7. I have lost.....a piece of my heart. And it hurts.
8. Life is full of.....limitless possibilities that I can't wait to explore!
9. My past taught me.....to live each day to the fullest. You never know how much time you have.
10. I get annoyed....."when there is a schedule and yet some people think it means I'm up-tight if I want to stick to it. I feel like someone truly loves me if they can be on time. It's something about effort and thinking ahead that proves it." I totally quoted my friend Audree here, but this is EXACTLY how I feel.
11. Parties are.....done. I think I was over them before I started them.
12. I wish....so many things there's no way I could list them all. Success for my brother, a perfect wedding for my mother, and a tall, dark, handsome, Italian man for me ;)
13. Dogs.....sense my fear of them. And then lick my leg. EWWWW
14. Cats....prefect. I want a kitten that stays a kitten forever.
15. Tomorrow is.....another gift from God.
16. I have a low tolerance for...... ignorance.
17. If I had a million dollars.....I would buy a green dress, but not a real green dress, that's cruel.
18. I'm totally terrified of.....spiders, spiders, oh, and did I mention? Spiders.
19. I've come to realize that my last kiss....felt just like the first time....
20. I am listening to......The Suite Life of Zack and Cody in the other room. Jerred is watching it.
21. I talk....constantly. My friends and family know this and are prepared for it.
22. My best friend.....is away from me from the first time since we were 6 and I'm lost without him. I tried to convince him to move in with me in Oklahoma, but no luck so far...
23. My first real kiss was......in Jenny's basement with Shane. We were with two other couples and still get made fun of for that night to this day. We will never live it down. At least I can laugh about it now.
24. Love is..... complicated and great all at the same time!
25. Marriage is......not for me right now.
26. Somewhere, someone is thinking....about the person they love.
27. I'll always....be crazy, stubborn, and a control-freak. It will take a special person to live with me :)
28. The last time I really cried was because......Marshall finally became a State Champion. 2009 State Champion in the 110 hurdles. It was FANTASTIC!
29. My cell phone is.....my little Berry. Love it!
30. Before I go to bed......I must read. Till I fall asleep.
31. Right now I am thinking about......nothing that needs to be revealed here.
32. Babies are.....absolutely awesome, but not for me right now. Someday though. I really want to be a mom!
33. Today I......played the Spongebob Squarepants game with Jerred.
34. Tomorrow I will be......at my brother's going away BBQ.
35. I really want to be.....a world traveler!

And just for fun ;)

No comments: